background

Monday, April 2, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers

Wow!  Have you been to this site yet?  Teachers can list lesson plans, activities, power points, etc for sale (to download).  They get the money for their efforts and you get fabulous ideas from actual classroom teachers. I signed up to sell plans in November 2011 and didn't really see much activity until they had a Leap Day Sale on February 29.  Since then my sales have been steady and I keep adding more products.  I have theme units, math activities, art plans and art power points... so far!  I will continue to add more as time allows.  Please check out my store on TpT. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sarah-Shivler 

I have always loved creating new ideas and curriculum for my classroom.  My dream was to one day publish some of my ideas... well I can say that "publishing" isn't as much of a goal as sharing with other teachers and TpT allows me to do just that! 
Just one of my products on TpT!  





No comments:

Post a Comment